Meet our Coaches
Erika & Jesse Dale have dedicated their lives to helping others become healthy in mind, body, and spirit. Using the science of Macronutrient based nutrition Jesse and Erika made it their mission in life to teach not only the application of this science but how to actually become, and reinvent yourself into a healthy, purpose driven person. They now are teaching this proven model to others and have made it their mission in life to make society more educated and aware of how proper nourishment and nutrition works. They are adamantly against “diets” and passionate about helping others create a sustainable lifestyle.
Chris & Heather Polson
Jesse Dale Nutrition Coach & Co-founder MacroMissionary
Jesse has been helping the community get in shape since he started in the industry at 18 years old working as a personal trainer.
His passion for health, fitness and nutrition has been fueled through his pursuit of education. Jesse went to Oakland University where he pursued a degree in Exercise Science he also acquired 5 national certifications from the American Council On Exercise (ACE) International Sports Sciences Association (ISSA) World Instructor Training Schools (WITS) National Academy of Sports Medicine (NASM) and a several specialty certifications in nutrition. In 2012 he went on to get his CrossFit level I certificate and his Powerlifting Specialty certificate through Westside Barbell. In 2015 Jesse obtained his USAW Level I coaches certificate and in 2016 he added a 4th nutrition certification through Eat To Perform. In 2018 Jesse added another nutrition certification through the Nutritional Coaching Institute by completing and passing his Level I exam Continuing education has always been a large priority for Jesse. After never being truly satisfied with the information being presented in all of the nutrition certifications out there Jesse and Erika created the MacroMissionay Level I Certificate which teaches people who have a passion for helping others become more aware and educated on nutrition. This certification leaves nothing out and takes students A-Z on how to use macronutrient based nutrition to change lives. Erika and Jesse also created an affiliate program that how’s people how to put their certificate to work and gives them the tools to positively impact large amounts of people using the MacroMissioany principles. Jesse won the Club Solutions Magazine Most Fit Health Club Professional award and was nominated for trainer of the year in PFP magazine. Jesse specializes in nutrition, leadership, and coaching. When not helping affiliates realize their dreams of running a business that helps others Jesse enjoys working out, being the Emcee for sporting events, furthering his faith in Jesus and competing in bodybuilding events. Jesse is available for seminars for your gym neighborhood or business. Email email@example.com
- 1998 NPC Novice Michigan Teen Champion
- 2003 NANBF Lake Cities Championships 1st place Medium Class
- 2004 NPC Novice Michigan 1st place Middleweight
- 2004 NANBF Central Michigan Championships Overall Champion
- 2004 NPC Flint Mid Michigan Overall Champion
- 2004 NPC Ironman 1st place Middleweight
- 2007 OCB Motown Muscle Classic IFPA Pro Qualifier Overall Champion
- 2008 NPC Natural Ohio Middleweight Champion
- 2010 NPC Northern Kentucky Middleweight Runner Up (National Qualifier)
- 2010 NPC GNC Classic Middleweight Runner Up (National Qualifier)
- 2010 NPC Indianapolis Middleweight Runner Up (National Qualifier)
- 2010 NPC Ironman Middleweight 1st Place & Overall Champion
- 2011 NPC Indianapolis Middleweight winner
- 2011 NPC GNC Classic Middleweight winner
- 2013 SPF Push/Pull Powerlifting Champion submasters & open
- 2015 SPF Push/Pull Powerlifting Champion submasters & open
- 2018 NPC Nicole Wilkins Overall Classic Physique Winner, Open Light heavyweight Class winner, Masters 40+ Winner
- 2018 NPC Midwestern States Classic Physique Overall Winner, Masters Bodybuilder Overall Winner, Light heavyweight Open Class Winner
- 2018 NPC Indianapolis Championships Masters Bodybuilding Overall Winner
Co-Founder Macro Missionary
Erika has a masters degree in Psychology and began her fitness journey when she lost 60lbs and decided she wanted to help others on their journeys as she understood the difficulties, but also the joys along the way.
- Level 1 CrossFit Coach
- USAW Level 1 Coaches Certificate
- Eat to Perform Certificate (ETP)
- NPC State Official
- MS In Counseling
- PhD (in progress) in Holistic Health & Nutrition
Erika runs her own health and wellness company which helps people reduce oxidative stress and fight the aging process. To learn more, click here.
After losing over 60 lbs Erika found her calling in the holistic health & nutrition field and became the the co-founder of MacroMissionary. She serves as one of the nutrition coaches helping countless people reach their full potential using a lifestyle platform with roots in nutrition & overall health.
Erika also enjoys being part of the Indiana NPC, serving to help better the Indiana NPC. Despite receiving her Masters and getting her PhD in Holistic Nutrition & Wellness Erika also competes as an athlete in figure competitions throughout the state.
Wife, Mom of 3(22, 19 & 16), business owner (salon/nutrition/fitness/Christian Life Coach). Certified nutritionist 17+ years. Fitness competitor 6+ yrs.
- Certified Nutritionist
- Certified Sports Nutritionist
- Certified Fitness Trainer
- Plant Based Nutrition Specialist
- Weight Management Specialis
- Certified Wellness Counselor
- Certified Life Coach
- Certified Wellness Public Speaker
- Certified Spin Instructor
- Certified Bikini, Figure, and Physique Coach
- Certified Natural Health Specialist
- Licensed Cosmetologist
- Certified Pathogens Educator
- Community Wellness Educator
- Christian Life Coach
- Certificate of Ministry/Ordination
MacroMissionary Chaplains & Emotional Wellness Counselors
Chris & Heather Polson
Chris is a true servant leader. He served our country as a US Marine and now serves the community through his nutrition business. He has a passion for serving others and changing lives. Coupled with a strong will to help others achieve and surpass their goals. Whether you are just starting out or are a seasoned pro, Chris is your go-to. His goal in life is to educate others on the importance of a science-based approach to nutrition. He understands there is no ‘one size fits all’ plan when it comes to long term, sustainable results.
He and his wife, Heather, are here for YOU to guide you to SUCCESS. Chris and Heather understand that life gets busy and messy, but with their attention to detail and desire to see you succeed, they will be there to guide you through. With their combined knowledge, efforts and attitudes, Chris and Heather will help you form healthy habits that will last a lifetime without sacrificing what life has to offer.
Want to become an Affiliate?