I desire to help others see and become the best versions of themselves and live their life to the fullest capacity with the most joy. I truly believe that the state of our health affects all aspects of our life and who we are.
- I believe that the pursuit of health should be sustainable.
- I believe we are all unique individuals and what is best for each person will reflect that individuality.
- I believe the world is changing quickly and not always in ways that best support us as human beings.
- I believe that rest, is therapy and essential for the body.
- I believe life is a journey that allows us to discover who we are and what we are meant for.
- I believe that change and discovering who we are is hard; but that we can do hard things… especially when we have support along the way.
Hello, my name is Jordyn! If I had to choose one word to describe myself, it would be, passionate. I currently hold the titles of Wife, Daughter, Sister, Friend, and now… Nutritional Therapy Practitioner. Some things that bring me peace and joy include, Christmas with my whole extended family, baking sourdough, red light therapy, listening to jazz music, and sweating in the sauna.
A little insight into my personality… I was once invited to an important work meeting because I “smile and laugh all the time;” and they hoped that would brighten the mood.
I am no stranger to health and weight challenges. In late 2019 I decided to take things into my own hands and began to do my own research. I remember feeling two things, amazed at a world of new information that seemed to go against the “status quo” and confusion about all of the conflicting information out there!
Eventually, I enrolled with the Nutritional Therapy Association to become a Nutritional Therapy Practitioner. I wanted to learn more about the human body and the science behind “good health”.
If any of this resonates with you, I would love to get to know you and discuss getting started on your journey to your best self. I can assure you that the journey is much easier when you have someone passionately pursuing your goals alongside you!